Machine Learning Work Flow :-
Machine learning workflow will fall under below three categories.
1. Identify your problem that we have to plan resolve.
2. Represent your data .
3. Use a Machine learning algorithm to create model
lets discuss how does the ML workflow will process the data .
Types of Machine Learning Problems :
1. Classification – To figure out spam and non spam detection in email or sentiment analysis where an algorithm must learn to classify an opinion as positive, neutral or negative or trading day is up or down.
2.Regression – To predicting the value of stock marketing index find the distance between two area using google maps
3.Recommendations – recommendation will be like suggestion provided to eCommerce website i.e Based on a user’s past behavior , Determine what else they might like or need.
4.Clustering – Customer segmentation . i.e Customer segmentation is the practice of dividing a customer base into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways relevant to marketing, such as age, gender, interests and spending habits
Represent your data :
we have to spend more time on first and second ( identify your problem and represent your data ) .Data might be in the form of Unstructured text,
Images, Videos and Use meaningful numeric attributes to represent data.
Apply Algorithm :
- Naïve Bayes Classifier Algorithm
- K Means Clustering Algorithm
- Support Vector Machine Algorithm
- Apriori Algorithm
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Random Forests
- Decision Trees
- Nearest Neighbours