Choose file where we have saved the csv file by below command with using the variable as employee
employee <- read.csv(file.choose(), header=TRUE, sep=”,”)
Create the bar chart with salary as parameter and width as of each bar as 5
barplot(as.integer(employee$salary),width = 5,names.arg = employee$name)
- It will be million dollar question which on will be better to use for right scenario.Both Python and R are most popular languages for data analytic task.
- If you are working with data that’s been standard structured format , and your mainly opted in analysis of that data, you can move with R programming. If you have to work unstructured formats of data , or data from websites, files, or other data sources, you should start to use Python.
- R is more functional oriented programming , But Phyton was baked with object oriented programming
- Both the languages are equally good. Therefore, depending upon your domain and the place you work, you have to smartly choose the right language. The technology world usually prefers using a single language. Business users (marketing analytics, retail analytics) usually go with statistical programming languages like R, since they frequently do quick prototyping and build visualizations (which is faster done in R than Python).
1. To download R go to link “https://cran.r-project.org/”
2.Select the OS version which you have to installed in you Machine.
3.Select the base option from Sub directory
4.Select the Downloaded R-3.2.2 for windows 32 or 64 bit version
5.select and start the installation process for R-3.3.2-win.exe
6.Select your preferable language
7.Click the next wizard –> license information –> enter the location where R tool to install.
8. select your component for R programming.
9.Click next for setting name for Start up
10.After clicking next Installation will be complete and you will get the icon in desktop